Monday, October 1, 2012

Gearing down then up again

I stayed on Plan A for quite some time this year.  Now I am not sure what letter of the alphabet I am on but I DO have a plan for that as well! 

The summer did not go as planned, nor getting to the 3* at Richland so I am faced with making a decision.  Do I put all of my eggs into one basket and go for a CIC3* this fall, if I could even find one I can get to, or do I play it safe and redo my 2* since that two year qualification runs out at the end of the year?  Well, without too much thought, I decided to redo the 2*, which gives me two more years to get the 3* done.  We are already qualified for the 3* but I just feel like Frankie and I need more exposure at the Advanced level. 

From there we will focus on our winter work and prepare for the February Poplar and Pine Top.  Jan will be in Aiken for the winter and I hope to get there for a long weekend before the Advanced at Pine Top. 

Here’s to hoping for another very mild winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment