Monday, March 19, 2012

Short and Sweet

The packing for Southern Pines has begun.  Frankie and I ran through Advanced Test A this past weekend at the Snowbird Dressage Show and I was really happy with how she performed in the double bridle.  Hopefully, I will be able to produce the same results this coming weekend.  We are moving in the correct direction in our flat work and I really feel she is becoming more consistent IN the ring.
Dr. Newton came last Monday for her 2 week out jog and he is very happy with how she looks.  I couldn't be happier with how she feels and how much she seems to enjoy the work.  I truly believe this mare likes to be challenged and praised.  We jump with Craig on Tuesday and will have a dressage lesson with Wayne Wednesday before I head over to Megan Moore's to pack the trailer.  Jenn O'Neil and Hannah Williams are also going down on Megan's trailer.  It will be a really fun group. 
The entry list looks huge with 17 pages of riders from the Training to the Advanced level. 
I am excited that my Tom and my Mom will be able to be there with me for the weekend.  It is a long drive for all of us and I appreciate their support. 
To my friends that are headed to Poplar Place this coming weekend, GOOD LUCK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment