Thursday, March 29, 2012

What's Next.....

Dr. Newton was out Tuesday for our post competition jog and was really happy with how Frankie came out of the Advanced run at Southern Pines.  Next, we are planning on heading to Fair Hill. 

As you can imagine, I am just beyond thrilled with how Frankie is going this year.  This time last year I was not really even thinking about competing, let alone AT THE ADVANCED LEVEL!!!  She has given her all for me and the bond we have is something I cannot explain.  That silly orange mare, even though she tries to bite anyone that touches her, except for Maggie, is very kind, forgiving, and truly is the center of my world.  Tom and the rest of my family have even scheduled our summer vacation around her.  They have been unbelievably supportive.  My Mom just drove 10 hours to help me and support me at Southern Pines and Tom drove me so I could work on Thursday and not take a day without pay.  I want to thank Tom for never telling me I can't do something and always being willing to help me find a way even when that "way" involves him. 

Thank you again to Megan, Jenn, Andrea, Hannah, and Dorothy for looking after Frankie until I got to Southern Pines and for being such a great support group. 

As Area VIII kicks off next weekend with Spring Bay, I want to wish everyone a safe and happy show!  I will be out there cheering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment